Warmest Welcome Ltd collects and safely stores the following data:-
- Residents: – Personal data (including names, D.O.B, NI/NHS numbers, marital status medical records, medical history, social history and support plans, photograph for Identification purposes) – we collect and store this information to support your care needs
- Residents’ family/contact/advocates: – Personal names, addresses, contact numbers and email contacts for relative/families/advocates of people who use our service – we collect and store this for emergency contact purposes only.
- Staff:- Personal data (including names, D.O.B, NI/NHS numbers, marital status, medical history, recruitment & employment history, criminal records information, bank details – for wages purposes, performance records, training and qualification history, photo ID) – we collect and store this information for employment & recruitment purposes
All data collected and stored by the company is done so following the Data Protection Act (GDPR From 25th May 2018) and will;
- Be obtained fairly and lawfully
- Be held for specified and lawful purposes
- Be processed in accordance with the person’s rights under the DPA/GDPR
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to that purpose
- Be kept accurate and up to date
- Not be kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- Be subject to appropriate safeguards against unauthorised use, loss or damage
- Be transferred outside the European Economic Area only if the recipient country has adequate data protection.
Resident’s information and personal data collected and stored by Warmest Welcome Ltd will be shared only with those approved people (health care professionals) and with the consent of the person to whom the data refers.
Family/relative/advocates information/data is collected and stored by Warmest Welcome Ltd to keep them up-dated about the Residents care, we do not share this data/information with anyone else without their express permission.
Employees/Staff data/information may be shared/used for: reference purposes, to provide information to an external wages bureaux, pension service, HMRC, Trade Union, Local Authority Commissioners, the Regulator or to comply with any legal requirement to do so; and with your express permission.
Warmest Welcome Ltd is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) and abides by its codes of practise.
We will retain information for the minimum period required legally, after this period we will ensure the secure destruction of confidential material.
Should you require any additional information please speak with the Home Manager or a Company Director